Adult Inpatient Program
Clarion Psychiatric Center offers inpatient treatment for adults and older adults who have moderate to severe psychiatric and behavioral problems. Our programs are tailored to the patient’s needs enabling them to more effectively cope with their emotions and maladaptive behaviors.
Smoking is permitted in an outdoor enclosed courtyard.
A private dining room with a variety of meal choices and salad bar are offered daily.
Some patients require adjunctive therapies or other modalities to most effectively communicate and express themselves. Our Allied Therapy Program provides the adult with optional avenues for expression and fosters group interaction. Recreation, art/movement and music therapy are offered to patients 7 days a week.
Our comprehensive treatment program includes:
- Psychiatric Evaluation by board certified psychiatrists
- Psychosocial Assessment
- Nursing Assessment
- History and Physical Exam
- Dietary Consults
- Individual/Family/Group Therapy
- Family Education Group held weekly to provide support and enhance treatment outcomes
- Therapeutic Recreation and activities in on-site gymnasium
- Continuing Care Planning