Child and Adolescent Partial
ACUTE Child & Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Program
Our Partial Hospitalization Program provides acute, short-term treatment during the day for school age children and adolescents. It provides a vital alternative for those who do not require inpatient treatment, need intensive follow-up after inpatient stay or lack enough support at home to be successful as an outpatient.
The Partial Program facilitates the transition from inpatient to home by offering on-campus day treatment in a comfortable setting.
- An on-campus program providing acute, structured, and short term treatment during the day
- Close psychiatric monitoring by a child and adolescent psychiatrist
- Group therapy, skills training and psycho-educational groups
- Weekly family meetings and education support groups
- Education in licensed on-site classroom
- Multi-disciplinary team of mental health professionals including master’s level clinicians, allied therapist, certified special education teacher led by a psychiatrist
- Open Monday through Friday, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm